New "Oops" Category - New Discounted Handbags

We all make mistakes, right?

Well, I don't know about you, but my mistakes are never intentional.  I've had more than a few handbag errors in MissPrettyPerfect's history of designing and making handbags. But I have never had the opportunity to introduce the handbag to the public because of minor flaws that occurred during construction. Sometimes it's more work to take it apart than it is to complete it. Recently, my concerns of hanging on to a fully functional handbag with flaws were addressed in the Etsy Forums. I was encourage by some fellow Etsy sellers to open an "Oops" category. What a great idea!

I would like to extend a welcome to those of you who don't mind an occasional flaw here and there.. especially if there is a healthy discount involved. So without further ado, here are my first listings in the "Oops" category of my Etsy Shop.









The so-called flaws are minimal. MissPrettyPerfect's description of a flaw can be scratch or scuff marks in the leather, rough sewing due to going over skipped stitches, visible stitches because the thread is darker than the leather, or binding that does not extend the entire way. 

If you are interested in anything in the "Oops" category, please contact me before hand if you have any further concerns. All sales in the "Oops" category are final. No returns, please. 

Have A Miss Pretty Perfect Day!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts