New Etsy Team: Finish My Project.



To join, you must have an unfinished project or have a desire to take-on an unfinished project.

I have so many unfinished projects that I had great intentions on finishing, but perhaps had a change of heart. And this happens most of the time to me.

Do you have any unfinished projects that you would like to pass on to someone else to complete? Or maybe you're looking to venture out into a new area of crafting, but you need a shortcut way to learning about it?

I can't describe all of the logistics as to how this will happen yet, but I'm open to suggestions on how this should be handled. The project can be acquired in many ways, by trade, sell, or just given away.

This can also serve as a support team. If you post links to pictures of unfinished project, maybe you can receive suggestions on how it should be finished. Because sometimes crafters hit mental creative blocks. I know I do, often.

So, come join in on the fun at www.etsy.com/teams/9880/finishmyproject.

Thank you and I'm looking forward to the surprises!                   

Have A Miss Pretty Perfect Day!

Comments

Popular Posts