MissPrettyPerfect's First Retailer - Urban Alchemist in Park Slope Brooklyn

 The Store:  Urban Alchemist
The Location:  343 5th Street (between 5th & 6th Ave.), Brooklyn, NY 11215

The Phone Number:  (718) 499-0758
 

Because it's a Co-op, MissPrettyPerfect will be paying her dues..  My schedule may vary from week to week, so please call ahead if you would like to meet the Designer, La Toya (me) =D


There are all sorts of cool handmade items by Brooklyn Designers.  And being that MissPrettyPerfect is now based in Brooklyn, I qualified to join a group of very talented Designers. 


I believe MPP found a nice little spot here..



If you're ever in the area, please stop by and say "hi".




Comments

  1. I'm so happy I got to meet you at the store today and see more of your work on your blog! your bags are so fun! I'm adding your blog to my reading list. cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts