Help! I Need To Repair The Tear In My Favorite Pair Of Denim Jeans!

How many pairs of Designer denim jeans do you have in the back of your closet that you can't stand to part with just because of a simple little tear that you planned on repairing.. some day? 

 

My favorite pair of Designer denim jeans (Armani) is almost like a love story.  I Love these jeans!  So comfortable, so versatile, and so cute that I can't stand to part with them just because of a tear that keeps spreading.  And a tear that has spread just enough to give a show of skin for unwanted attention.. if you know what I mean.  I am not going to pair up my torn denim jeans with a pair of cute boxers, just to show them off.  It's just not my style.  And who wants to continue to cover their assests for no unneccessary reason?

Bring those torn denim jeans back to life!

I have successfully repaired the tear in my favorite denim jeans and put it on video for you to learn how to do it as well.  And no, you don't need prior experience and you don't need to know how to sew.  Review the video and let me know if you have any questions or comments below.

Once you've completed the task, treat your denim and yourself to a new shirt or something..

Comments

Popular Posts