Showing Some Etsy Love to DarlingDandeDesigns

It is my pleasure to introduce to you, fellow Etsy shop owner Kristen Burton of Darling Dande Designs!  She describes herself as having ".. many titles... Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister and Friend. I am the PROUD mama of Dani and Declan (DANDE)."  So cute! 

I have a special place in my heart for women like Kristen.  Although her career as a CPA (Certified Public Accountant) is fulfilling, her passion lies in her ability to create cute pillow case dresses and trendy accessories for baby and mommy!  From cute little fluffy tutu's to custom made embroidered bloomers, the new mommy is sure to fall in love with Kristen's handmade goodies.






She really enjoys making things and being able to see a "finished gift".  So please do your new mommy Wardrobe a favor.  Take a little time out to visit Darling Dandie Designs Today!

Comments

  1. I had the pleasure of featuring Kristen last week. I love her baby items and use of fabrics & embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts