Showing Some Etsy Love to Paradise Purls

Ahh.. ParadisePurls! 
 
Meet Miss Elizabeth Humphries from Cary, North Carolina.  Self-taught knitter.. yes, self-taught!  And, I could stop there (because I think that is reeaally amazing), but there is so much more to share!

This Etsy Shop owner works very hard.  As a SAHM (stay at home mom) of two lovies and a husband, dog, cat, and a fishes *phew*, you can only imagine why it was important for Elizabeth to name her shop ParadisePurls.  She found her 'paradise' in her love of knitting and creating beautiful jewelry! 

ParadisePurls offers very colorful knit hats for children and babies, scarves and beautiful pearl earrings.  Oh, and I can't forget the delightful beaded bookmarks.  So cute!

Any Tarheel fans out there?  Elizabeth and her husband both graduated from UNC-Chapel Hill.  Need I say more?



Comments

  1. I absolutly love the colors of yarn Paradise Purls chooses for her items. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your post! Elizabeth of Paradise Purls creates beautiful knits and jewelry accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very strange...I posted a comment 2 days ago, but it's gone. Hmmm. Anyway, thank you so much for this sweet post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elizabeth of Paradise Purls is not only a very talented artisan, she's a super friendly and helpful person!

    What a lovely feature.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work. I love the colors you combine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'd call this purse "FlowerBelle"
    She's a belle with lots of little feminine flowers to wear to work or play.
    I'd wear it like the photo shows.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts