My First Etsy Treasury Submission is up!

I feel as if I accomplished a major feat on today!  Attempt after attempt, I finally successfully submitted an Etsy treasury, put together by your's truly.  I'm so excited.  Probably more excited than the Artist that are being represented.

An Etsy treasury is a promotional tool used on Etsy's website.  It is an opportunity to be showcased in a collective, put together by anyone.  Selected Etsy's handmade artist are chosen to be featured under the curator's chosen theme.  As curator of this treasury, I chose the theme, "Just The 2 of Us".  This title is to remind us to remember the good times with our significant others!  I handpicked couples represented in various forms. Take A Look!  And please feel free to leave your comment.

I look forward to doing this again!

Have A Miss Pretty Perfect Day!
www.missprettyperfect.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/missprettyperfect

Comments

  1. Congratulation, I still remember my first, i was afraid i wouldn't catch it. Your list is lovely and i liked the theme Added some of the wonderful items to my favorits.Be carefull doing treasurries is addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Addicted and persistent, speaking. This is too much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very great list! I've become addicted to making treasuries!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts