Inside Miss Pretty Perfect's Tani Travel Bag

Venture with me as I take you (literally) inside the Tani Travel Bag.  This Gorgeous and super functional leather travel bag is the greatest travel companion that you will ever know! With a total of 17 pockets, you actually might be able to take the kitchen sink along! I'm kidding, but..

And if you're still not convinced of what all my Tani Travel Bag can do to improve your life, watch what all I'm able to stuff inside, in my video demonstration. If you're still not interested, just know that I had a lot of creative fun making the video and the bag, of course ;-)





Have A Miss Pretty Perfect Day!
www.missprettyperfect.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/missprettyperfect

Comments

  1. Beautiful bag! I can't believe how much you fit in there!!! I love all of the different pockets too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. she's beautiful.

    i need to check out your etsy site, today!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts