Ever Thought About Your Own Line Of Handbags?

If you have ever had a desire to design and sell your own line of handbags, I may be able to help. If you are curious as to how you can make extra money by doing so, it's easy. You don't have to be fashionable at all. Just have the desire. I posted an ad on the Sewing Forum and I got a few clients from it so far. But I just wanted to put the information on my blog just in case I catch the eye of someone that I have described above. Hey, it's all about extra money these days. Get your family involved. Husbands can gift there wives with my services. They would love you forever! Mothers and Fathers, get you little people involved. I'm kid friendly. Set up at shows and fairs in the summertime and sell your goods!

Here is a copy of the posting. If you click on the link above, it will take you to the Sewing Forum. It is a great place to sort of snoop around and see what others are saying about sewing. And it gives you an opportunity to post your questions and/or feelings, as well. It's a good resource.

This is actually fun! I love to help others and I have helped a few out so far in making their dreams become a reality! I am a designer with my own line of handbags who is really more interested in the technical end rather than the retail end.

If you want to have a design made (handbag, wallet, make -up case, coin purse, etc.), it's simple. I can go by a drawing or sketch or an idea. If you have an actual product that I may be able to 'visually' go by, that's great. If you don't, no worries. We will walk each other through it.

There is no factory (other than my studio full of goodies), and there are no workers. Just me. You deal with me and me only. Changes will be made according to your like's and dislike's. This cost is included in my initial quote to you. And so is shipping.

So, let's review.

1. Send item and materials
2. I will produce a first sample
3. I will send the sample to you for review
4. We agree on changes (if any)
5. I will make adjustments to sample and to the pattern
6. Submission of the final product to you.
7. Off you go to a contract sewer
8. What happens next is up to you!

If you're curious, email me today and let's get started on discussing your next form of income for you and your family!

Have A Miss Pretty Perfect Day!

Comments

Popular Posts